What is the name of this?

  1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it's a key and chain holder in monogram, but it has a groom painted on it. it's green. It was given to me by my aunt. Anyone know what it's called?
  2. The groom line came out in 2006, but I don't remember a monogram keyholder being part of it. They had a Rond, the round one, and a Cles - the rectangular one for change. I hope this helps. The picture is from the TPF reference library.
  3. It's called Pochette Cles Monogram Groom Canvas. Oops it's white/orange. I'm sure some expert will come along to help you out! x

    Attached Files:

  4. Please post such questions in the Identify This LV thread in the FAQs section. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.