What is the name of this gorgeous bag?

1. I found a stunning YSL bag on a magazine. Can anyone tell me the name of it and if someone has it and some irl pictures, those would be greatly appreciated!

Picture 169.jpg
  2. wow thats a gorgeous bag!! i have not seen it before though! Hope someone fills us in soon:drool: :wlae: :wlae:

3. what magazine was that in? that bag is from the fall 2005 season!

4. That bag is hotness, I loved all the crests.

5. Does anyone own this bag? I think it's adorable and I found one on sale. Wondering if you like it?

6. Hi, I have seen that bag. It is from the 04 collection. I saw it in Neimans and at the YSL boutique. I remember it went on sale at Neimans 30 % off. I also believe it is part of the Byzance collection. Not 100% sure. This bag is lovely. The bag i tried on had a long strap and can be worn as a messenger. The fabric is canvas and the color is olive. The center piece is ornate with beautiful gold hardware and the leather is choco. I hope this helps.:flowers:

7. Do you think it's OK to wear a bag from an older collection?

8. :yes: Absolutely! I mix it up with new and old collections all the time. For example Tom Ford YSL with a pair of current Gucci shoes etc. It works for me. :P

9. I agree - I still use my old handbags. In fact, I think I go through cycles. Currently, I'm back all over a Ferragamo I bought 2.5 years ago and the YSL fringe I got a bit over a year ago. If you really love a bag, you WILL use it over and over, regardless of what season it's from

10. I have not seen it, but it is beautiful and could be worn now for sure

11. Definitely yes. =)

12. This bag is on sale at Yoox -- $644, I think. I love it, but I think it is too small for me.

13. Very cute bag. I like the color combo.

14. There have been several of these on eBay this week. I won one, and another sold today in the low $200s. There is still another up, I think, if anyone is looking!

15. Love the crest and hope you find it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice