What is the name of this Chloe bag?

oh i remember seeing that bag at neiman las vegas 2004/2005,,, but unfortunately i don't know the name. it is a very cute bag. i wanted it but they were sold out in the browns, and only had baby blue.

Hmmm... noone seems to know. Aside from Neiman Marcus (they called it "calfskin satchel"), net-a-porter carried this bag also and called it the lockable satchel. I'm having the hardest time finding out its official name!

I have a bag very similar to that from Chloe, the body is the same shape, but it is a single strap across like a hobo and no lock. It was called the East West and I bought it from Ron Herman last year! I think it is from the same family though...maybe you could call them and ask!

airress said:
I have a bag very similar to that from Chloe, the body is the same shape, but it is a single strap across like a hobo and no lock. It was called the East West and I bought it from Ron Herman last year! I think it is from the same family though...maybe you could call them and ask!

Thanks for your input! I just e-mailed Chloe about it; keeping my fingers crossed, hoping that they'll know what I'm talking about.

airress said:

I thought East West was just a generic name for bags that are kind of long and low (hence they go East to West)? :smile:

I thought that as well, I am not sure, but the I think since it was one of the first Chloe bags produced- that is what they had named the bag? I do not know for sure, but when I purchased the bag, the sales assoc looked in the book and that was the name- unless it was missing a word! hehe.