WHat is the name of this bag?

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
I was browsing the Japanese website, and came across this Chanel Tote:
img38955581.jpg

Does anybody know the name ??? How much is it ?? When did it come out ?? Thank you!

it's the mademoiselle tote from the mademoiselle ligne. the bag is ALL Lambskin, it'll be extremely hard to carry around if you want it to look pristine. IMOif you're getting a tote, do NOT get it in lambskin. the price is $2495, it came out for f/w 2006

wow, i am really learning bc i knew the answer! yay! i'm so proud of myself!:yahoo:
it pays to obsess in the chanel library for hours on end....:wlae:
are you going to try to locate one pink? good luck, if so!

wow, i am really learning bc i knew the answer! yay! i'm so proud of myself!:yahoo:
it pays to obsess in the chanel library for hours on end....:wlae:
are you going to try to locate one pink? good luck, if so!

I would love to have one in pink, I saw one in orange when i was searching last night.

Thanks everyone !!!! I have a few suede bags, and found them really prone to dirt for some reason. but lambskin would be so so so hard to take care for careless me :sad:

a poster here, kittenslingerie, had the mademoiselle camera bag, which is a smaller tote version with zipper pull enclosing the bag. She said she either sold it or returned it because the bag DOES NOT hold up well. It's very high maintenance for a tote.