What is the name of my new Chloe?

ichelle

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
'tis birthday season so i was in search of the perfect black bag and i think i found her! what is this beauty's name? i searched through the reference thread and didn't seem to find a match.
2082514438_14acc94347_o.jpg

2082514588_3635699de8_o.jpg

2081730711_369dee7779_o.jpg

thank you! i was searching aimlessly through bloomies today and spent about 3 hours trying to find THE ONE and just when i was about to give up, i spot this beauty :smile: rachel bilson actually has a brown/maroon version
rbilson092607_04previewjpg.jpg

:nuts: this is my first chloe, btw. i love the chunkiness/edginess to it! it's perfect for me!

OMG - it looks so cool on you I can hardly stand it. When the bag style first debuted it confused people with all of its quirky details. But then you see it IRL and then you see it ON and zowie!!! It may not be for everyone - but that's okay too since I prefer having a distinctive style. My daughter and her fashion student friends in Chicago adore this bag.

thank you, divnanata! i am a graphic designer so i appreciate all the interesting details that this great bag has! it may have a lot going on but to me it's definitely not boring :biggrin: it reminds me a little of betsey johnson.