*What is the name of Mary-Kate Olsen's red Chanel bag*

this one?

normal_MKA002.JPG

Attachments

• normal_MKA002.jpg
    normal_MKA002.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 518
I can't tell from this photo if it is caviar or lambskin, but it's the red jumbo classic flap with silver hardware. I'm not too sure which red this is though -- it wouldn't be difficult to find out though if we knew what year she bought it.

That is the jumbo classic flap, silver hardware. I believe there was an article that she wrote about that bag awhiel ago in the Fashion section of the NYT and she mentioned it was lambskin if I remember correctly.

That bag looks enormous. Is that because she's rail thin, or is that really the size of the jumbo (and by jumbo is that when medium = smallest, large = middle size US $1995.00 in caviar , and jumbo = biggest?) :confused1:

It looks like my HG red... the '05 Chanel red, which was brighter and even more stunning than the '07 red, IMO. :drool: MK's is definitely a Jumbo, and looks even bigger because she's all of 90lbs, max. :P I believe frayed_misfit has my dream bag haha, the '05 red medium/large flap in caviar, and the colors seem to match up. :smile: