Chanel Must-Haves!

Hi ladies,

I m thinking of getting a Chanel bag n wld love some help on this... :sos: what is the "Must Have" Chanel bags?
Details in Type, Colour, Size, Leather & Hardware, pls. Ty gals!

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

:heart:

I agree with you Jaded81. Though many people say black jumbo caviar is a must, I'm not a huge fan of it since everyone has it and it's too common. I agree that any Chanel lovers should have a jumbo caviar flap but I tend to go for unique colors. The same with other classics, like GST, reissues, etc. I have many non-classic (seasonal) Chanel black bags though. It's just my personal preference.
To help you out, however, I would say jumbo caviar flaps or reissues (in a color you like) are a must. Good luck! ;)

I don't think there is any MUST HAVE bags. It all depends on what you love, size, lifestyle, etc. All very subjective :smile:

Sorry that I sound vague but I am trying to save you the trouble that I went through. For instance...it took me 3 jumbos to realize that I cannot carry jumbos because it is just too heavy for me! I love jumbos but my neck/shoulders cannot take it. Also in terms of colours, although black is the most iconic, maybe you do not like black bags. In terms of hardware, it comes down to personal preference. Some like gold, some like silver. Some say hardware depends on the size of the bag and the use of it. In terms of leather, some prefer lambskin because it is so luxurious others prefer caviar because it is far more durable and practical (some even prefer the look of it). Sorry if this is confusing :smile:

I agree with you Jaded81. Though many people say black jumbo caviar is a must, I'm not a huge fan of it since everyone has it and it's too common. I agree that any Chanel lovers should have a jumbo caviar flap but I tend to go for unique colors. The same with other classics, like GST, reissues, etc. I have many non-classic (seasonal) Chanel black bags though. It's just my personal preference.
To help you out, however, I would say jumbo caviar flaps or reissues (in a color you like) are a must. Good luck! ;)

Last edited: