What is the most you would pay?

1. For your most wanted bbag? :shrugs:

(Don't say which bag it is!!! That could be considered soliciting and that is not the point of the thread :flowers:)

2. probably 1300

3. welp, i wouldn't pay above retail for any dream bag, but that's just me :girlsigh:

4. hard questions :P
    no idea where my nerve wanna pay for a dream bag though :smile:

5. Me too!;)

6. Even if it was from a past season?

I think 15% above retail for my fave bbag...so I guess that is a little bit above $1,300.

7. I paid $1650 for a 04 Lilac first...I probably wouldn't pay that price again for any unless it was for a city in the most perfect color :angel:

8. not much more over retail. maybe $1200-1300 for a tdf twiggy or first in a rare color that i loved.

9. I won't pay above retail. Once it's owned by someone else, I consider it used.

10. I am inclined to pay more for the used bbags than the new ones because I think the quality of the old bags (which I can no longer find new) is better than those of recent seasons. That being said, I have only paid retail or higher for three of my bbags. I have gotten lots of great deals!

11. I think it all depends on its condition and how much of my funds I can spare when I find it.

12. I agree...even if it's my dream bag...I always have the mentality that another one will come by.

13. I agree with jillybean.

14. i couldn't say. i have paid a little above retail and a LOT under retail for my bags, so i figure it all works out in the end. that's what i tell myself anyway...

15. Well let's see, there was the issue of my 2001 flat brass classique :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I am never selling her though....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice