What is the most you have spent on a Chloe bag?!

Went to 'pick up' my bay today - wot a total disappointment. Colour wasnt as vibrant as i thought so wasnt jumping for joy when i saw it.....so you guess i'd leave the store like a sensible personal without a bag.

WRONG...i bought it. Then returned it 30 minutes later. Just not for me....wayyyyy to big for my frame have now fallen in love with a Balenciaga!!!!! Will you stone me??? hehe

Went to 'pick up' my bay today - wot a total disappointment. Colour wasnt as vibrant as i thought so wasnt jumping for joy when i saw it.....so you guess i'd leave the store like a sensible personal without a bag.

WRONG...i bought it. Then returned it 30 minutes later. Just not for me....wayyyyy to big for my frame have now fallen in love with a Balenciaga!!!!! Will you stone me??? hehe

I am sorry that didn't work out for you, but I do hope you find something you like!

My golden rule for bags and jewelry (I have since added clothes to the list as well) is if it doesn't wow me right out of the box, it goes back. Period. I will not talk myself into anything anymore. It will be the same for my Chloe order when it gets here.

Diva...I'm so glad you have a beautiful python betty...that's an amazing price for such a drop dead gorgeous bag...CONGRATS!!! Hey, can we get or do we already have modeling shots? I would just love to see that...oh please start a thread!

I agree with the sentiment you should buy a bag if you really want it and are able to because I always find myself regretting it otherwise.
Let's see if I can find an old pic of the python:

Attachments

• Chloe purse pics 011.jpg
    Chloe purse pics 011.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 57

oh what a shame!!!

Sorry to hear you didn't love the bag as much as you thought :sad:

Now you'll have the money to go towards the Balenciaga you want! When you're paying so much for the bags, you want to be 100% happy with them :yes:

divnanata, that python betty is gorgeous! :heart:

Hey Diva!

Your bag is simply STUNNING!! I know you've enjoyed that beauty :smile: My hubby suprised me with a beautiful python bag for my birthday this spring. It's not Chloe...it's made by R & Y Augousti in a natural python which is creams and light beige to brown.

I had never heard of R & Y but apparently their furniture has been around for awhile & they jumped into handbags a few years ago. I'll try and post a pic later today if you're interested...she is pretty spectacular!!

I know it totally sucks that the bag wasnt as i expected! I was devastated - but it just wasnt meant to be. Think im going to do a bit of Balenciaga research before i spent that much money on a Bbag.

I know it totally sucks that the bag wasnt as i expected! I was devastated - but it just wasnt meant to be. Think im going to do a bit of Balenciaga research before i spent that much money on a Bbag.

Were you successful on your bid for the metallic magenta Bbag? (saw your post on the authenticate thread. I lurk around the Bal site too. Although, Chloe is my first love!:heart:)