What is the most you have spent on a Chloe bag?!

the most I paid was $960, least was $430 for my paddies( well clutch was $100, but doesn't count as tiny), but all of them are used! It's very different getting one completely new! and knowing you are the first owner will make it more special.

$2000 - and that was over 50% off for my python Betty from Sacoche. It was the one in the ad campaign and when I first saw a picture of it I swooned and never dreamed it would be marked down from close to $5000. I regret not having waited since I was newbie at purse addictions and didn't know that I COULD wait. I have since learned that Chloes do not hold their value as well as some other brands (Chanel, Balenciaga, Louis Vuitton, Hermes) since they go on sale at ridiculously cheap prices at times. I say wait until a bargain pops up since they always do. But - if it speaks to your heart and makes you feel so very happy - do not care about the price. It is well worth it!

Last edited:
I just bought my first chloe last month (08 bronze paddy) and I paid full price for it. It was a color that none of the dept. stores were carrying, so I had to make a trip to the Chloe store to get it. I had saved up and wanted it badly... spending a large amount on it made me love it more, I think. :smile: I also was so wary of buying a fake and paying a lot of money for it, OR paying a lot of money for a used bag, so I figured I might as well spend a bit more and get a brand new one in the color I really liked. I say go for it! :smile:

$1895 is the most I've payed and that was for a Audra patent lambskin bag last fall at full price! Hubby suprised me with it so that makes it special but I have to say you ladies are making me green with envy with all of your bargains you've managed to find :smile:

We moved from the deep south to the mid-atlantic a few years ago & I miss SAKS being just a few miles from my house. Where I live now, the closest upscale department store is 3-3.5 hours away so I typically rely on the internet which is so diferent from shopping in person.

Diva...I'm so glad you have a beautiful python betty...that's an amazing price for such a drop dead gorgeous bag...CONGRATS!!! Hey, can we get or do we already have modeling shots? I would just love to see that...oh please start a thread!

I agree with the sentiment you should buy a bag if you really want it and are able to because I always find myself regretting it otherwise.

Well, I just got my visa statement in and my baby paddy bought in Singapore cost just over £500. I have just purchased a Muscade paddy and paid £400 for it.

I am really looking forward to catching some of the bargains the other tpf ladies seems to have caught. My problem is I am not sure on authenticity so by the time I have a bag authenticated it will be snapped up by one of you more 'knowledgable' ladies.

Princess L I paid £800/ full price, in 2006 for my first paddy (2006 mousse), then quickly realised from TPF that there is always a Chloe bargain to be had if you are prepared to wait for the sales.

However several months later I spent £920/ full price, for a camel bay satchel, because I had to have it and it was just out and was in danger of selling out everywhere.

Other than that I have had some decent bargains for Chloe bags that I wanted, but could be patient about. If it was a bag you had to have, it was worth it, but you now know that when you are adding to your collection you can come here to find out about all the deals :graucho:

I think the fact that high end bags are slightly inaccessible definitely adds to their "swoon" factor. It's not worth obsessing on something you can just go buy without any thought, you know?

In june this year i spent £875 on a chocolate quilted bay. i bought the heloise full price as i really wanted it but the weight was unbearable. the store i bought it in only do credit so i got the bay. it was the first time i bought a bag that expensive and in a shop. at the time i had regrets but now it is the bag that i keep going back to..i really love the bay and its so soft now and vintagey looking.