What is the most you have spent on a Chloe bag?!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
    I am purchasing a Chloe Bay on Saturday which is going to put me back £840 (approx $1595). It really is a gorgeous bag but I do love a bargain..... so half of me is thrilled and the other half of me is mad at my first half!! :biggrin:

So lady's ease my pain and tell me the most you have spent on a chloe bag.....

2. I have three Chloes :yes:. My more expensive purchase is my Bay medium satchel in black (598 euros). I bought it from LVR summer sales, 50% off :yahoo:...

3. Most expensive Chloe I ever bought was £270 but thats sold now so the most expensive Chloe I own is £200.

Most expensive bag i own is my Balenciaga which was about £240.

I always buy off ebay though- I've never bought on sale from a store. I see good deals in department stores for around £400 but they are never the popular bags so I feel I'd rather have 2 bags for the money than whatever I could afford onsale.

I suppose that isn't really easing your pain lol but if you love it then it's worth every penny. I think for me, although i could afford a new bag if I was determined, there is only so much I could bring myself to spend on a bag.

4. Anyway, I was VERY silly. They had in stock the same bag in canelle (same price, 598 €) but I thought there wasn´t the moment to buy two Bays :nogood:...Now I´m dying for a Bay in canelle :sad:...Stupid me :crybaby:.

5. Wow both of you have found amazing bargains! And no you're not easing my pain !!! :P

6. what colour is canelle??

7. hardcare_harlot where have you been hiding.

the most i have spent is £350... my jeans moyen

howevermy latest bling siver paddy was quite expensive all together, the bag with customs ended up being £300 +£70 bling lock+ £45 for the chloe keychain + £30 for the new lock..... total £445

thats the most id ever spend, i couldnt bring myself to spend any more on a bag!

8. I know! lol. I've just been crazy busy and also lunking around the Balenciaga forum :P

I agree with you- I think thats about as much as I would spend on a bag altogether. Maybe about £500 for something perfect but I mean we're only young so that is a lot of money to anyone. Plus you need to consider other purchases- my little £400 'bag' stash is currently ear marked for the new I-mac my boyfriend wants and he's paying the rest *sigh* :nuts:

9. Cheapest $500, Most exp $950. I don't appear to have much hope as a bargain hunter.

10. Most expensive: Elvira for $450.01. Cheapest: Paddington Capsule shoulder bag (small one) for $199. Others were $300 something.

11. All your replies are really putting me off paying full price...it is an awful lot of money.

But i havent seen that exact bag in that colour anywhere else and its the only one i want :sad:

12. What colour is it Princess_lydz- maybe we could hunt another down?