What is the most versatile color in a Lindy?

kshin30

O.G.
Apr 4, 2007
Hi Ladies,

I went to Hermes today and my SA was telling me that I should get a Lindy. So far I have only bought birkins, and because of this forum my DH gave me an Evelyne. So now I am seriously thinking about getting a Lindy but what color. Today I saw Tabac ( tan color) and a dark Chocolate with gold hardware which I am seriously thinking about. But if I want to wear this with everything what color should I get? Would love to hear all your opinions.

Thanks

Oh, this is such a difficult question. I personally consider Greens and Oranges to be my neutrals!!! But my sister, thinks I am mad.
I guess alot of it depends on what colours your clothes are, and whether you are a matchy sort of person, or whether you like your bags to do the talking!!!

Oh, this is such a difficult question. I personally consider Greens and Oranges to be my neutrals!!! But my sister, thinks I am mad.
I guess alot of it depends on what colours your clothes are, and whether you are a matchy sort of person, or whether you like your bags to do the talking!!!

The staff at my local store swore up and down that I'd find vert anis would be a fantastic neutral. Turns out that, in my case at least, they were absolutely right.

So I'd vote vert anis, but I'm probably prejudiced. Pretty sure I'm prejudiced, actually.

Good luck with your hunt, though!

You'll make whatever colour you love work. Seriously in a Lindy, it just works FOR you.

I'm an earthtones gal, and the majority of my wardrobe is in the browns (and they truly do have my heart) but I got a BLACK Lindy and I make it work whenever I wanna carry it, which is a lot.

Maybe its good to get a shade out of your comfort level every once in a while. Shake things up!

Dear Ms. Ks30:

Depends if you are getting it for the s/s season or you want a year-round bag?!
If s/s, then I suggest Vert Anis or Tabac as your option
If f/w, then the dark chocolate, red or gold
But if really must be year-round, then etoupe or rouge orange

Can't wait to see what you decide as I LOVE LINDY TOO!!!