What is the most unusual thing you keep in your purse?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For me its probably just Neosporin & my dental floss....

2. hmmmmm, I think a hair brush if you would say that's unusual. I also keep mascara sometimes because I don't like wearing it first thing in the morning, and sometimes you'll find the occasional DVD in there, lol. I'm weird, I know, lol.

3. LOL! This is funny! I keep toothpicks, Listerine pocket packs, and a small bottle of Excedrin Migraine tablets.:biggrin:

4. I keep almonds incase I get hungry!:lol:

5. That damn Twix choc bar my sister left in my Damer speedy that left a yucky mark on the lining...geez little sisters ay!

6. A hot wheels car or some other toy because I have a little boy.

7. I have a Thomas the Tank Engine in my purse & a pair of 4T boys socks.

8. band-aids

9. Almonds is a good idea... I love smoked almonds.

10. A small Swiss Army Knife --- it's handy because it has a nail file and tiny scissors!!!!

11. I have a single band aid/safety pin and mini sewing kit in my make-up bag thats all in my bigger bag.

I also have a Japanese fan, mini/light folding umbrella and sunglasses and a tape measure.:P

12. A clean, unused plastic garbage bag----to put over my LV in case I get caught in the rain :nuts:

13. i would call it my daily bag/ man bag lol
    but the most unusual thing i would say are those little oil blotting sheets lol

14. a teeny tiny flashlight.

15. Unused Glow stick from the Barry Manilow show.
    Never know when you are going to need one!