What is the most sought after Hermes scarf at the moment?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which is the most sought after Hermes scarf at this moment? the one where he collecte:biggrin:rs would go crazy to buy it on ebay? i would love to see pics also. thanks!

2. I kind of think the H scarf collectors would already have the most coveted scarves for the season. They will have their SAs hunting down the scarves they want.

And for those still hunting - I think they too won't tell .... until they score it on eBay! LOL!

3. (...i'm not tellin......) LOL!!!!

4. Brides de Gala
    ;)

5. there are a few at the moment. however doesn't mean you'll like it. out of all the sought-after designs, i think i can safely say i like almost none of them. they're gorgeous of course, just that they didn't bowl me over enough to pull out my cash for them. i think if you do a search, look at action pics etc, you'd get an idea of what's popular atm. good luck hunting!

6. oh oh oh oh........ hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :biggrin:

still hunting [​IMG]

7. btw helpful hint: don't look at robee's threads, she likes all scarves, sought after or not so she'll be no help. she's only good at enabling ;) gggggO robee! :dothewave::party:

8. is the kachinas hard to find these days?

9. I'd say L'art d'ecrire is one.

10. :lol:

11. Um, usually whatever Robee is modeling that particular day!

12. ITA DD! :nuts:

13. TB and RO and Turnadot are almost always sure bets

14. In 90 cm silk twill, yes- Kachinas are impossible to find in the store and not that easy to find on ebay- the last reissue was a very limited run of only the black, pink and turquoise cws in 2004; the GM c/s was reissued for S/S 2010 so those are fairly easy to find in the boutiques now

15. ITA! I regret selling my TB the moment I sold it. Now I'm waiting for the next reissue....wonder how long the wait would be.