What is the most practical LV wallet?

If you want a full size wallet, my favorite wallet is the zippy. If you want a smaller wallet I'd suggest the zippy compact wallet or the zippy coin purse. I actually use my zippy coin purse wallet as my everyday wallet, it holds much more than it looks. I have it in vernis Pomme. It makes me so happy and puts a smile on my face when I grab it from my bag. Good luck!!!

If you want a full size wallet, my favorite wallet is the zippy. If you want a smaller wallet I'd suggest the zippy compact wallet or the zippy coin purse. I actually use my zippy coin purse wallet as my everyday wallet, it holds much more than it looks. I have it in vernis Pomme. It makes me so happy and puts a smile on my face when I grab it from my bag. Good luck!!!

I use a ZCP as my everyday wallet too. It really depends on what you need it to hold - I only carry 5 or 6 cards and a bit of cash.

Sarah or zippy are the most practical to me for everyday. I do not like the insolite- had it in the sp.ed. rayures a few years ago and returned it because the zipper was wonky and did not close properly and the card slots are upside down and I worried as the leather stretched with use, they would tend to fall out. I hated to return it because it was so cute but there were quality control and design issues I could not live with.

Of all the wallets that I have (insolite, zippy, zcw, sarah, sarah w a buckle, secrete, slim sarah, zippy organizer, small wallet) .. I must say the sarah style suits me the most.

Sarah for me. I think that all of the wallets have a pros and cons. It depends on your needs - everyone has their favorite. I like the Sarah because I do not like zippers on long wallets and I need lots of card slots. It's held up extremely well (3.5 years and used every day).

I just got a Sarah and I am loving it so far. I think zippy is a great full sized wallet as well, but when I used that style wallet it was harder to find my cards because both sides were the same. With the Sarah I can see everything clearly and know right where to go to grab a particular card 😀