What is the most "not you" item you ever bought?

Roo said:
When I asked my husband this question he said, "Your problem is that eveything is ALWAYS YOU" :love:
That's funny!

My hubby once told a friend (who never knows what to buy his wife) that I'm so easy to buy for -- he can walk almost any store, close his eyes, turn around and point -- and whatever it is he's pointing at, I probably want it. :shame:

I have more of a problem with what others (relatives)buy for me and they are totally not me. One relative loves Coach bags (I am not too fond of them) so for every birthday or holiday I get one as a gift. I have ones I have used once or twice and really do not like. Hubby knows to let me pick out my gifts....he has tried and bought some horrible things in the past:blink: .

The most recent item I bought and tried so hard to love and really think it is cool but just so NOT ME (even thought I tried to wear it and love it) was the Phobe/Mulberry bag in Pink that I got from Italy. It is just too heavy for me. I haven't bought a leather bag in probally 15 years and I really don't like leather bags for myself.:lol: