What is the most LV you have bought at one time?

beljwl

Nov 28, 2006
For me I have only bought one thing at a time but in the last 2 weeks I have bought an Azur Saleya MM, Dune Mini Lin Speedy, Denim Baggy PM and a Black Epi Pochette, all in separate purchases.

Serious Ban time for me!!!!

I tend to buy one thing at a time but I have bought quite a bit since January...
Mono speedy 30, Damier Azur Speedy 30, Epi Black Speedy 30, Large Neverfull, Small Neverfull, Epi Red Passy, and a LE Grey Denim Pouchy. I also bought a wallet, cosmetic case, business card case, cles, passport case, and 2 purse charms.
Its a haul but I must tell you I sold most of my bag collection on ebay in Jan and Feb and started over. My ebay $$$ funded most of this...thank goodness.

The most I have bought in a month was about 4 years ago, it was when I discovered my love for LV (and the store loved me for it!) - cherry blossom pap, mono accessories pochette, mono cles, mono billfold wallet, twin clutch GM, multicolour mini wallet and mc mini speedy, speedy 25 :sweatdrop:

NINE in a MONTH? :wtf:

I'm planning on buying one big purse, and probably a pochette or maybe a wallet with it b/c I never go to LV, it's quite far away. And then, buy nothing except for small things and a couple of clothes for at least 3 months :P And buy nothing LV for at least 6-8 months!
But NINE in ONE MONTH? Are you allright? Don't have a fever or anything...? :amazed:

Go you! Congrats! I bought both lockit bags in the miroir line in 1 day. That is the most $$ I have spent at one time, almost $4000 in one shot! I buy all the tme though, I am horrible. I am on a ban after I get my mirage...

the most i've ever bought in a single boutique visit: 7 items

i've been going to Toronto once or twice a month now, and i've been coming home with something each time :biggrin:. i've been looking through my old threads to try and figure out how much i've bought, but i think ever since i joined this forum i probably averaged about 3 or 4 items every single month :Push:

Let's see...my very first purchases were a Speedy 25 and Saleya PM (through elux).

In the boutique the most damage I've done at once was a mono zippy wallet for me and a tie for my BF for Valentines Day. (got these with a fellow tpf'er too so it was even more special!!)