What is the most exclusive, limited, hard to find LV ever made?

1. The only one that comes to mind is the Oskar and Macha waltz.

I know they have a bunch of limited, discontinued ones that are in demand like cerises, cherry blossom and graffiti.

But those pop up on eBay on a weekly basis. So they are attainable.

What is the top bag that is limited, and hard to find?

I know they make exclusive bags every year but I cannot think of any other that was so sought after and extrememly hard to find except for the Waltz Oskar and Macha Waltz. :shrugs:

Are they any others?

2. Good threat!

Have you pics of these two bags?
    Stephanie

3. Chinchilla bag? I hope cause that's a lot of them that they have to kill =[

How common are the metallic le fabs?

4. there was a shirley shaped clutch with lizard skin & swarovski crystal, j-lo and victoria beckham have one seen it on eBay once only.

there are rumored to be only 40 made worldwide .
    I adore it and would kill for it sadly when it was on eBay it was very very expensive

5. what about those metallic metal-mesh evening bags? the ones with the long straps?

i forgot the name of them...they came in gold and silver...? ive never seen one in person...but ive seen maybe 2 on ebay throughout the years...

6. I really love the dalmation bag and never see it. Does anyone here own one or have seen someone carrying one?

7. Francis! :yes:

8. ^^^^^Here is the Oskar....my Dream...:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

[​IMG]

9. love the oskar more without the stap...for some reason I prefer that bag hand held and the strap just seems to do nothing for the bag...

10. I remember those. I was on the waitlist but I declined when they were released (months after the initial date).

I think the most exclusive LV must be the ones made only for the runway and never mass produced or sold.

11. How about this one :graucho: :love::

LOUIS VUITTON Sac Fermoir GM ALLIGATOR Vienna Bag

[​IMG]

12. The Speedy 25 and 30 in Monogram Canvas. :roflmfao: Just kidding.

Hmm.... I'll have to name one of my fave bags... The blue Monogram Eponge Cabas bag. :drool:

13. Of course, I think it's the one I want the most and can't get my hands on...
    Perle Vernis Speedy! ONE DAY!

14. I have 1.. in my showcase thread :smile:

15. Gorgeous! You have great taste, LV_addict!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice