What is the Most and Least you have spent on a BBag

1. whats the most anyone has spent on a single b bag my purchace was 700 the most

2. mine was 675 pounds so far:Push:

3. USD$1500 on my rouge theatre city due to custom taxes!!! Pffft! I won it on eBay for USD$1250... Oh well.

4. $1200 so far that is........

5. $1200 for my '05 rouge theatre city

6. $1600. for turq.'04 city!!!!

7. $1375 for sky blue city but I WISH I had spent the $1600 for the eggplant city!!

8. It wasn't suppose to be so expensive, but with PayPal currency conversion, postage cost from Australia and sniper fees added up to $1500 on my mint condition flat brass first!

9. $1200 plus shipping for my '04 Anis Twiggy...I think I overpaid, but I'm love her, so I consider it worth it!

10. $1200 plus shipping........for my Greige City and it was worth every penny!!

11. $1200 plus taxes for my black city. It's kind of hard to believe that the amount I spent is equivalent to one month's rent but I think it was worth it!

12. $1385 + NYC tax = $1500 and some change :Push:

13. hhmmmmm .... should I tell it again :shame: :s ?! Some of you guys will remember that eBay-auction-thriller 4 months ago :graucho: :lol: ! ! ! OK - yes I confess again . . . I paid $2746 plus shipping (!!!) for a GORGEOUS '04 LILAC city from dude.... - if you want to read the whole thread about that - enjoy it here :love: :

http://forum.purseblog.com/achtung-balenciaga/fall-04-lilac-city-ebay-dude-19682.html

Btw: I don't regret it yet and I still L:heart: VE this bag, it's my favorite for ever :drool: !

14. ^first, there's never a pricetag for happiness-enjoy her! :flowers: ;) :love:

15. :jammin: I was thinking about you and your bag... :yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice