What is the most amount of $$ spent on beauty item

I've bought Strivectin and Creme de la Mer, both about $125 apiece. I didn't see a real difference with either product, so I won't be repurchasing them.

I also purchased the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush for about $200, and that has been worth every penny and more. It does a great job making my skin look healthy.

I also purchased the Clarisonic Skin Care Brush for about $200, and that has been worth every penny and more. It does a great job making my skin look healthy.

I have been wondering about this brush, anymore info you can share?
I have fallen into the trap of buying very high end products only to find out they were no better than ones that were less money.
I have just recently purchased "Kate in a Jar" from Kate Somerville and I was disappointed!! I did not find any real change in my complexion or size of pores.
What does the Clarisonic Brush do that a manual facial brush won't?
Z

I have been wondering about this brush, anymore info you can share?
I have fallen into the trap of buying very high end products only to find out they were no better than ones that were less money.
I have just recently purchased "Kate in a Jar" from Kate Somerville and I was disappointed!! I did not find any real change in my complexion or size of pores.
What does the Clarisonic Brush do that a manual facial brush won't?
Z

Really!? Kate in a Jar? I really wanted to try this product. I heard it leaves a nice polished look on your skin.