What is the main other Lvoe in your life that competes with your LV funds!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
For those unlucky few like me who have more than LV on the brain, what is the one other category that makes you lay awake at night deciding if you should spend your money on X or that LV bag on your list?

For me its Jewelry! My dream cartier love bangle is competing with me getting an artsy! And the two jewelry purchases I made the past two days def didn't help my artsy fund..

LVoeletters said:
For those unlucky few like me who have more than LV on the brain, what is the one other category that makes you lay awake at night deciding if you should spend your money on X or that LV bag on your list?

For me its Jewelry! My dream cartier love bangle is competing with me getting an artsy! And the two jewelry purchases I made the past two days def didn't help my artsy fund..

Love the Cartier I know how u feel :smile: both
Gorgeous pieces !!! I'm not into jewelry
But, a good vacation is competing with
me on getting the new alma beige poudre
color !!! I picked the 2 weeks vacation with
the family at the beach :biggrin: hope u can get
the artsy soon !!!

Edit ... Sunglasses !!! Can't say no to them
You named it .. Chanel , Gucci, pradas,
Rayban and hmmmm Valentino and vogue !

Last edited:
For me it's clothes....I am huge True Religion fan.....I do not have a LV near me so the addiction is not that bad but I am going to Chicago next week and may have to make a detour to their boutique....I was thinking of the trevi pm or Berkeley.

For me it's jewelry! Just purchased this gorgeous diamond and sapphire white gold ring and I love it! I saved for quite awhile to get it.

Attachments

• image-1214214.jpg
    image-1214214.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 924

My LV's compete with my love for Tory Burch footwear, designer jeans(paige, true religion, hudson,7famkind) and diamond rings...im on my 5th one! Seems a bit excessive on paper, but its really fun changing up my rings:smile:

For me lv beats everything!!!! I would rather spend more on one lv than get a bunch of other things!!! But I do have an addiction to blazers!!! But I would rather have one lv than 10 blazers!!!lol