Shoes What is the lowest price you ever get on Valentino Rockstud?

I bought my pair from Intermix last year, on sale, for $480 - but I had a $100 gift card, so only spent $380 of my own money. :smile: They had one pair left, and they happened to be in my size, and I pounced haha. They're the orange patent, which isn't the most wearable, but I mostly wear black and grey and navy so it's a fun pop of color in my wardrobe!
I have just bought the orange patent ballet flats from david jones. They were on sale for $699 (originally $990), plus an addtl 20% off, so ended up being $550. But I hade store points as well that i used towards the purchase, so I paid $40 in actual money.

Reactions: karmatic
I have just bought the orange patent ballet flats from david jones. They were on sale for $699 (originally $990), plus an addtl 20% off, so ended up being $550. But I hade store points as well that i used towards the purchase, so I paid $40 in actual money.

I just did the same with the pink/coral ballerina flats but missed out on 20% because I bought them last week. Although I bought the black gladiator ballerina flats for $330 down from $1399.

Reactions: rugratsfc
I just did the same with the pink/coral ballerina flats but missed out on 20% because I bought them last week. Although I bought the black gladiator ballerina flats for $330 down from $1399.
If you haven't worn it, just return it and buy another pair with the additional discount. I've done this twice at DJs with jimmy choo shoes that had further discounts after I bought them. It was the sales associate who actually suggested I could do that

If you haven't worn it, just return it and buy another pair with the additional discount. I've done this twice at DJs with jimmy choo shoes that had further discounts after I bought them. It was the sales associate who actually suggested I could do that
oh really, wish i knew this, I wore them for the first time last night.