What is the least expensive Chanel item?

Jan 26, 2010
Hey everyone! I rarely post in the Chanel forum because I always thought that Chanel is way over my price range. But then I realized that I have no idea how much a Chanel bag, wallet or SLG actually cost. Are there any SLG's or wallets that are under $800? I was thinking about getting a new Louis Vuitton bag or wallet this week but then I thought to myself, what can i get with $800-$1000 (give or take) at Chanel?

The only thing i thought i'd ever be able to afford was the CC studs (currently on the hunt for).

Sooo..out of curiosity, is there anything that cost under $1000 at Chanel thats a bag, SLG or wallet?

Thanks so much!! I know my question might sound ridiculous but hey i needed to ask.

:smile:

Cambon Ligne pochette? 580 Euros back in '05; no idea how much it is now.

I think a grand could net you some simple stud earrings, maybe a pair of flats, too.

You can definitely get a wallet for under a thousand bucks! There are plenty of different styles and sizes to choose from that would be within your budget. You can check out the reference library for some examples as well.

A pair of flats or jewelry! Maybe a wallet but I personally think Louis Vuitton wallets are sturdier

oh really? well i went to LV today and i think i'm going to get an LV wallet. I put my name on the waiting list for one today since they didn't have any in stock. Thanks!! and i also want the chanel cc studs but they're sold out every where :sad: