What is the least expensive Chanel item?

Jan 26, 2010
NYC
alohafashionistas.blogspot.com
Hey everyone! I rarely post in the Chanel forum because I always thought that Chanel is way over my price range. But then I realized that I have no idea how much a Chanel bag, wallet or SLG actually cost. Are there any SLG's or wallets that are under $800? I was thinking about getting a new Louis Vuitton bag or wallet this week but then I thought to myself, what can i get with $800-$1000 (give or take) at Chanel?

The only thing i thought i'd ever be able to afford was the CC studs (currently on the hunt for).

Sooo..out of curiosity, is there anything that cost under $1000 at Chanel thats a bag, SLG or wallet?

Thanks so much!! I know my question might sound ridiculous but hey i needed to ask.

:smile:

Cait

only once you live
Dec 11, 2005
Cambon Ligne pochette? 580 Euros back in '05; no idea how much it is now.

I think a grand could net you some simple stud earrings, maybe a pair of flats, too.

apriljc

Jul 18, 2011
AUS
some of the latest wallets are around $1k AUD if you're interested. I'd get flats - they're 700-850$ish here! x

chicNclassy

Apr 30, 2011
LA
You can definitely get a wallet for under a thousand bucks! There are plenty of different styles and sizes to choose from that would be within your budget. You can check out the reference library for some examples as well.

Myrkur

Góðan Daginn
Jun 9, 2011
^ Oh and maybe a sevruga wallet, but I think prices has already gone up already.

CHANELGIRL96

Aug 29, 2011
A pair of flats or jewelry! Maybe a wallet but I personally think Louis Vuitton wallets are sturdier

CHANELGIRL96

Aug 29, 2011
Hey so I would call the Nordstrom in Seattle, WA or in Oregon for the mini CC studs because the one in seattle had about 19 pairs of mini studs back in August and the oregon usually has them in the past!!!