What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

@whateve

Remember I said I had been looking for the shoulder bag in the same Versace Barocco vanitas? LOL I had given up.... I was looking preferably for the 10" (I did find one on Tradsey but it was scuffed up, mishapen and scratched HW) but came across a NWT still wrapped in tissue from the boutique on eBay. It's the 12" though. So I hummed and Hawed and submitted an offer and she dropped by a few hundred. So I'm now on ban island for awhile till I pay the WOC and shoulder bags off LOL. I don't think 12" is too big. And the WOC can be easily used as regular wallet since it's quite thin. So I have a matching set now I guess :smile:

Side note, I have now given up on Chanel due to the gross price increases. The 5 bags I have are what I have and won't get any more and may even sell a few of those (but not my python Gabrielle... Never! LOL). My style has kind of migrated from super feminine to a bit more edgy. (Maybe mid life crisis and trying to feel younger? Haha) My two fav designers are now Givenchy and Versace. So I'm focusing on getting more items from their collections now.

Pics from the ad...
View attachment 5212864View attachment 5212865View attachment 5212866View attachment 5212867

Your bags are gorgeous!

I have a Versace too and matching purse.

When I bought it I used it every day(last year) but it’s nappa and I didn’t want it ruined in the English rain, so I changed, the bag is immaculate , now I’m scared to use it!

I Will do as like you I have bags to pay off btw your python Gabrielle sounds to die fo…..

I’m shopping my own collection, but atm using the same few bags and can’t imagine gifting any-I’ve gifted coats and shirts bought during lockdown that don’t fit, but I can’t part with even bags I don’t like haha!

Thank you! :flowers: If you're not ready, you aren't. Nothing wrong with that.
Thank you!
But apart from my Choo and Hermes, I’m using my cheapest bags…the very ones I’d gift !
Maybe I should Just wear bags I actually like, then when I’m ready I’ll have something to part with…but 2 that I would never have bought were gifts

Really I just want to carry my Choo everyday (bought new several years ago, cost a fortune, now looks like thrift shop bag!)C1B6C8D9-9727-4BCB-96CC-274F0FE3AC12.jpeg

Thank you!
But apart from my Choo and Hermes, I’m using my cheapest bags…the very ones I’d gift !
Maybe I should Just wear bags I actually like, then when I’m ready I’ll have something to part with…but 2 that I would never have bought were gifts

Really I just want to carry my Choo everyday (bought new several years ago, cost a fortune, now looks like thrift shop bag!)View attachment 5220710
Your Choo is beautiful!
Wear her whenever you want to feel elegant. (So if you want to be elegant every day, you can wear her every day :coolio:)

Your Choo is beautiful!
Wear her whenever you want to feel elegant. (So if you want to be elegant every day, you can wear her every day :coolio:)
Oh Thank you, that’s so kind.

But I bought her several years ago and have used her to the exclusion of my other bags , she was Stunning, now she’s all crumpled, and I sometimes put brown paper in to fill out her shape when I go out!
But I love her to bits, and your comment is Really touching ❤️❤️❤️❤️

No picture as it’s one of several bags I’m buying towards my sisters next birthday. (Can’t bring myself to shop my collection yet)

Already bought her a red bag(also just bought a red leather bag for my niece), today bought small grey and purple bag for sister.

Wish I could part with any of mine as I have unworn bags with tags, but I can’t part with Any this year anyway, next year we’ll see, but this year they’re all mine!

Your bags are gorgeous!

I have a Versace too and matching purse.

When I bought it I used it every day(last year) but it’s nappa and I didn’t want it ruined in the English rain, so I changed, the bag is immaculate , now I’m scared to use it!

I Will do as like you I have bags to pay off btw your python Gabrielle sounds to die fo…..

I’m shopping my own collection, but atm using the same few bags and can’t imagine gifting any-I’ve gifted coats and shirts bought during lockdown that don’t fit, but I can’t part with even bags I don’t like haha!

Here is the python Gabby. It was my unicorn and the toppest bag for me. I love the Gabby for how many ways you can wear it. This is the old medium (28cm). It's from 2018 fall. I don't use her a whole lot because I know she is not replaceable. The python is more sturdy than you'd think but the bottom of the bag scratches and dents easily. She has a few blemishes already on the bottom part. It holds so much too! I have an insert organizer from samorga inside that's why she keeps her shape on the shelf. And the organizer really makes this bag great for carrying everything but the kitchen sink. I'd like to get a new medium 25cm in the black patent for more general use. But not for awhile LOL.

PSX_20211014_023818.jpg

Ps share your Versace stuff! The more we do maybe we will get a forum