What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

This looks almost like the pochette metis, but different!

Yes, I guess that style is pretty popular and classic... I have one of the first generation Pochette Metis, but an even older Massimo Dutti bag with the same design.
The Pochette Metis is a bit thinner though. So the Mollerus should be more spacious. Hope to get more stuff in it. :P

56A27CFB-4089-4B1F-9CE7-AD0C7E5C8862.jpeg

EFEF3315-E97F-4BA0-AF7A-100AF200F9DF.jpeg

Here is the baby drummed burgundy Celine. The leather is soft pebbled calf, unlike the other which is goat and smooth calf. May I have your opinion on keeping only the goat/smooth calf versus keeping both?View attachment 5075899
I love both but must say I prefer the goat and smooth calf as I feel the colour is richer. Also the contrast between the smooth calf and the goat in the one bag creates a nice texture and a break from being one colour/leather combo
But on the other hand would the full pebbled calf hide any marks better than the smooth leather of the goat/calf.

Thank you for your input. I definitely prefer the goat/smooth calf for the reasons you note, and will certainly be keeping it. I need to decide if I will also keep the Baby Drummed calf. I might not use the Baby Drummed calf every day, but I would use it more than some of my other bags. It is far less common to find Baby Drummed calf for sale, and I do love the softness that is not present in regular drummed calf.

I love both but must say I prefer the goat and smooth calf as I feel the colour is richer. Also the contrast between the smooth calf and the goat in the one bag creates a nice texture and a break from being one colour/leather combo
But on the other hand would the full pebbled calf hide any marks better than the smooth leather of the goat/calf.

Reactions: jbags07 and Narnanz