What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

I need this!!!
Does yours have an outside back pocket?
It does! I had Marco (Massaccesi) add one, which is handy for when i need to get at something quick and don't want to open the bag itself. The pocket runs the length of the bag:

C0C1C5CD-C855-450B-BEDA-7D14CC4F96C6.jpeg
it is quickly becoming a favorite bag for me.
Also, if you are interested in ordering one, note that it comes in a variety of leathers and colors. I wanted mine to feel like a travel field bag so it has a casual, natural vibe. But you can make the style a bit dressier with a smoother leather. You can color block it to. PM me if you want more deets.

Last edited:
It does! I had Marco (Massaccesi) add one, which is handy for when i need to get at something quick and don't want to open the bag itself. The pocket runs the length of the bag:

View attachment 4798586
it is quickly becoming a favorite bag for me.
Also, if you are interested in ordering one, note that it comes in a variety of leathers and colors. I wanted mine to feel like a travel field bag so it has a casual, natural vibe. But you can make the style a bit dressier with a smoother leather. You can color block it to. PM me if you want more deets.
That's really nice. I really love having an outside pocket. I think it's a treat! :hbeat:

Reactions: RT1 and Kimbashop