What is the last handbag you bought? Share a photo with us!

Megs

I love bags
Admin
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
So I was just chatting with a friend and realized I haven't bought a new bag in a LONG time! I had to think about it long and realized I haven't bought a new bag at all in 2015, which is kind of crazy for me. I have a lot of bags that I want, but we bought a house last year and a house sure is a money drain!

But I want to hear from you all, what is the last bag you bought?! Share a picture with us!! :graucho::cool:

So I was just chatting with a friend and realized I haven't bought a new bag in a LONG time! I had to think about it long and realized I haven't bought a new bag at all in 2015, which is kind of crazy for me. I have a lot of bags that I want, but we bought a house last year and a house sure is a money drain!

But I want to hear from you all, what is the last bag you bought?! Share a picture with us!! :graucho::cool:
My husband bought himself a vintage guitar and I bought a new purse-mine's lighter...!

Attachments

• guitar and siena.jpg
    guitar and siena.jpg
    714.1 KB · Views: 12,580
Back in June, I bought this bag at an outdoor arts festival from a local husband-and-wife company. I love the chevron pattern with the red stripe, and you can just barely see a peek of the red interior with white dots. I promptly forgot about my leather bags and carried this one every day all summer. :smile:

Attachments

• 20150606_161659.jpg
    20150606_161659.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 11,786