What is the interior on the miroir like?

I think it's either canvas or suede. I can't remember for sure, when I think about it all I can see is the stuffing inside. LOL. I opened the silver one and it was a blue grey purple color. Hahaha. Bad memory.

I may not even get one for myself anymore. My DH said it's this or the Birkin.:crybaby:

You better get that BIRKIN!!!! :devil:

I looked at the interior and I don't think it was suede. I'm pretty sure it was canvas. I was so disappointed in the bag that when I looked inside I wasn't really paying all that much attention. It was really stuffed too.

I'd DEFINATELY go with a Birkin! Congrats!!

Twinkle, very good question! Ok, seriously the anticipation is killing me! I need to check out the mirroir line out!!!!!!!! Michele, wow, girl you better get that Birkin!

Thanks all!

I am going to call and take myself off the list today. I am really sad because I have been waiting forever for these bags-May to be exact and it's going to finally launch on Friday. The Birkin is a better choice and in all honesty I might not even use the Miroir bags, I just want them in my collection. :sad:

Thanks all!

I am going to call and take myself off the list today. I am really sad because I have been waiting forever for these bags-May to be exact and it's going to finally launch on Friday. The Birkin is a better choice and in all honesty I might not even use the Miroir bags, I just want them in my collection. :sad:

A mono miroir and a birkin is 2 different things. The speedy miroir is about $1300 and the birkin is about minimum $5000 when it's possible to put your hand on it.

You may want to get the miroir while you wait for the birkin (my mother waited 7 months to get her birkin) :yes:

A mono miroir and a birkin is 2 different things. The speedy miroir is about $1300 and the birkin is about minimum $5000 when it's possible to put your hand on it.

You may want to get the miroir while you wait for the birkin (my mother waited 7 months to get her birkin) :yes:

Exactly. You might have to wait a while before getting a Birkin, so why not get the miroir first? The Speedy Miroir is also vastly cheaper than a Birkin.

I actually wanted to get both Speedies and both Papillons which would of been approx 5k. :sweatdrop:

Since I would be on the wait list for several months for the Birkin, I was thinking of purchasing it on Ebay to ensure I got in time for Christmas. In a perfect world I would get both but, DH can only afford one or the other.