What is the ideal 25th Anniversary gift?

I would personally love the diamond clover perlee bangle or the between the finger butterfly ring. Otherwise a pave VCA pendant. Congrats on your wedding anniversary :smile:

Really nice, heavy on the cts eternity band. I'm loving these more (in my advance age) than a big diamond.
Or a longchain of diamonds. The ones set like the DBY. Can be worn with anything. 50K - might be able to find one on the secondary market 25 to 35 cts.
Congrats by the way! Something to be very proud of!

Last edited:
Really nice, heavy on the cts eternity band. I'm loving these more (in my advance age) than a big diamond.
Or a longchain of diamonds. The ones set like the DBY. Can be worn with anything. 50K - might be able to find one on the secondary market 25 to 35 cts.

We share the same taste. I actually have really nice big studs and my e-ring is in a beautiful Memoirdiamond band setting. A second band did not seem to add any impact. I got an incredible 60 inch diamond chain for my 50th birthday last year. My husband bought me the diamond chain instead of the VCA diamond clover perlee bracelet that I had been eyeing. The DBTY chain was a lot more than the bracelet, but I have worn it a lot as it can be worn long, doubled or tripled. I felt it was more "wow" than the Perlee, though I am obsessed with the bracelet. My husband loves the between the fingers ring, but I'm not sure that it will be appropriate for the rest of my life as my hands age more. I love ALL of your suggestions.

Last edited:
really nice, heavy on the cts eternity band. I'm loving these more (in my advance age) than a big diamond.
Or a longchain of diamonds. The ones set like the dby. Can be worn with anything. 50k - might be able to find one on the secondary market 25 to 35 cts.

yes! Great Options

Also perhaps a high carat weight diamond tennis bracelet

That's a great budget for something special. Are you certain you don't want to travel somewhere in luxury or adventure?

You could have a swell time for half that, and still get a pretty substantial something to commemorate the event...

That's a great budget for something special. Are you certain you don't want to travel somewhere in luxury or adventure?

You could have a swell time for half that, and still get a pretty substantial something to commemorate the event...

It's not really an either/or situation. I'd like a special piece of jewelry to commemorate 25 years, something that I could wear for the rest of my life and pass on to my daughter someday. I don't have a specific budget. I was throwing out a number as a point of reference for this specific gift as a guide to those who might reply.

Last edited: