What is the hardest Coach to get?

Well that one was the Atlantic Lily which is a HG bag for a lot of coachies, and honeslty I would say it is probably one of the hardest to get, which is why it went for so much.

A white Ali without color transfer is a hard find for many Coachies too. I bought one off ebay, disputed, and returned it. For all Coach newbies, don't let any seller tell you that's just a little dirt when you get a white bag. It's probably color transfer.

I still have to say that the atlantic Lily is hard to get and that is totally my HG bag I was giving it alot of thought and if I could score that bag I would be in pure bliss

I really liked the patchwork signature hobo with the pink handles and I have been wanting that bag forever since I saw it on General Hospital years ago and the closest I could come was the one with the gold handles in my collection album. I am still on a quest for it.

The ladybug kiss lock! and the comic keyfob.. maybe because I want those!! and cant ever find them!:sad:

good luck to you too! i have been watching the bay everyday for the ladybug since may 2008 and it has only appeared once - i chased the first bidder to $480 before i gave up. the ladybug was missing a bit of metallic on the eye and the original MRSP was meant to be $398. sigh. i have a feeling the first bidder's max bid was way over $500 so i had to sit out on it, no matter how much i needed to have it! :sad:

comic keyfob is not impossible to find. i've seen them several times now. you just have to be patient. :yes:

good luck to you too! i have been watching the bay everyday for the ladybug since may 2008 and it has only appeared once - i chased the first bidder to $480 before i gave up. the ladybug was missing a bit of metallic on the eye and the original MRSP was meant to be $398. sigh. i have a feeling the first bidder's max bid was way over $500 so i had to sit out on it, no matter how much i needed to have it! :sad:

comic keyfob is not impossible to find. i've seen them several times now. you just have to be patient. :yes:

Whoa that ladybug kisslock is sure rare!! That is crazy, anyone have an idea how many do they produce in the first place?

I'd say the hardest to get is the one YOU are looking for! Seems like when there's a specific bag you want, it's impossible to find! But be patient. It will come along sooner or later. :yes: