What is the greatest compliment you have got on your Dior items

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Borrowing the idea from LV/Hermes threads. But wanted to know what your best compliment was when carrying your Dior?

I was complimented on my lady Dior when out to dinner by another patron of the restaurant.

2. Got compliments both on my silver & gold microcanage Dioramas. Some people even think they're actually metal lol

3. My old Dior Christal watch got a lot of compliments, probably because it was so "blingy" that it caught people's attention. The best was when a guy who I didn't know came to ask what brand it was, and was so impressed by how it looked.

4. My open bar bag. Beige is such a beautiful colour. I get a lot of compliments on the scarf decoration as well.

5. Wearing my persan blue Miss Dior sliding chain, someone told me that the color was stunning and wanted to take a picture of the bag. ☺️

6. My work mates always make a point of commenting on my Blue Open Bar bag... And I can a random SA at Holts comment on the pink lining for my Diorissimo as I was walking by... That's what I can remember anyways! I'm sure I've had more Dior makes such stellar pieces