what is the general consensus about the veronas?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I've seen some rave reviews, very excited reveal threads, and the clubhouse, at the same time I've seen many return threads and what not-- but I can't pinpoint the general consensus on these bags-- is it love at first sight? is it too boxy and structured? do you favor one size over the other?

I also have the PM. I was almost seconds away from buying a Speedy, when I saw the Verona PM. Me and my mum both instantly fell in love with the bag. She is a beauty. Now.. if you wear it under your arm as a shoulder bag, you may find it a little uncomfortable. However, once pushed slightly back, it will feel fine. That it not my preferred way of wearing it. I wear it on the crook of my arm, as if it were a Speedy. It doesn't look odd, and it is much more comfortable in my opinion. I am 21 years old, and the Verona PM is my first and only LV bag (for now!). I always dreamt that the Speedy would be my first, but I'm so glad I went with Verona. Hope this helps! :smile:

I've seen some rave reviews, very excited reveal threads, and the clubhouse, at the same time I've seen many return threads and what not-- but I can't pinpoint the general consensus on these bags-- is it love at first sight? is it too boxy and structured? do you favor one size over the other?
I have the MM size and love it. The bag still makes me smile. It is not too boxy. Yup, just like others said, when you carry it as a shoulder bag, you need to push it back a little. I love the shape of the bag, the pleats, and most of all, it is damier. No worry about getting it dirty or whatsoever. Good luck deciding.

I have the MM size and love it. The bag still makes me smile. It is not too boxy. Yup, just like others said, when you carry it as a shoulder bag, you need to push it back a little. I love the shape of the bag, the pleats, and most of all, it is damier. No worry about getting it dirty or whatsoever. Good luck deciding.

I also have Verona MM and I :heart: this bag. I also don´t find it too boxy.The shoulder straps are very comfortable.

It seems many people who consider the Verona also look at the Westminster. I did that and ended up getting the Westie as an Xmas present from DH. I went back to LV to be sure I didn't prefer the Verona. The base of the Verona jutted out and made it uncomfortable to wear on the shoulder but nonetheless it's a beautiful bag. I kept the Westie and love it though.

I'm on the fence about my Verona MM. I purchased it the day to came out and then there was the crazy shortage. I felt so lucky to have it. My SA told me every time he saw me that I was the only one to have that bag.

But it is a bit difficult to carry around. I still think it is a truly beautiful bag - I really don't find unstructured bags attractive. With that preference goes the fact that comfort is sacrificed. I have not carried her in so many months, I considered selling her. Then I looked on-line and saw how much the Verona costs these days . . . I was very surprised and with the coming price increase, it will be a far cry from where it started at $1280.00.

I have a new appreciation for Verona. I consider my Verona to be like a pair of 5" heeled Louboutins - I don't wear them for comfort. I don't wear them if I have walk miles. I won't be carrying my Verona for comfort or if I am "on the go." I have other bags for that. I'm keeping her now. I think she and I are going to be heading to work tomorrow!

I love the look of the Verona and went to buy the PM a few times, but always left without it. I was looking for a hands free bag in Ebene, and the Verona was just uncomfortable to me as a shoulder bag. I ended up getting the Bloomsbury.

see i was thinking pm for strictly a shoulder bag, because I already have two hand helds or the mm size for a daily school or work tote. idk if I can tuck in further back if its loaded with heavy books? If the PM works better as a hand held maybe I should decline it and look toward the verona mm, but if its not an everyday hard usage bag then I am just as stumped as I was in the beginning :/

I love my Verona MM. I don't find it uncomfortable, in fact, I wore mine to the zoo over Christmas. However, I would have preferred a crossbody on that day. I ordered one and am just waiting for its arrival. The Verona, while not uncomfortable for me, is probably not a comfortable as other bags. I've also noticed that when people return the Verona, they exchange it for either the Trevi or Westminster. I fell in love with the Verona after I tried it on, but had to save for a few months. I still love her after 6 months. I've also never seen anyone else carry a Verona.

I have the PM size and don't find it too boxy. The pleats are gorgeous. I love it and have received so many compliments on it.

Me too!!! I love my Verona PM, I just carried it today and every time I do, I can't stop admiring it, it's just the epitome of elegance in my opinion. And it fits a lot more than you would think and the size is perfect from day to evening, making it extremely versatile.:cool:

Last edited: