What Is The Entry Level Price

Does anyone know what the entry level price for a kelly or birkin? I called the boutique and they said 9K for the birkin. I haven't had any luck coming across one in the store so I'm not sure what the estimates are.

I would say $7000 is a nice number. Remember, it depends on the size and the leathers etc. If you want more info. read the two stickys at the top of this section. I think there was also a thread where people were on the look out. I remember people posting prices that were recent of what they saw at the boutiques. Also, when you see that soemone just received their bag...many times they post their cost on it with the specs. That will give you an idea as well. Good Luck

Picotin is about 1000 if u want to start with this one.

Garden party is about 1500

Herbag i am not sure, I bought it about 5 or 6 years ago. By then it was ~1500. Don't know how much they have increased.

The price is what the market will bear, and unfortunately, the demand far exceeds the supply. A 35 chevre birkin
is $7550 plus a hefty $650+ in sales tax in NY, and there are hundreds of hungry women just waiting to get their hands on one! I had to talk my way into buying one, and the salesperson had to bring it out in a sleeper bag because she said it is a big deal if she brings out a birkin (everyone will be all over it in a matter of seconds)!