What is the difference in the Nylon and Neo?

The stamp on the front/back of the bag, Does that become less noticeable/worn down with time? Here is a pic of the bag I recently purchased (pre-owned) on ebay. I have concerns about Authenticity.
The horse stamped on the leather flap is less distinct than when I bought it, but the words Longchamp Modele depose are still clear as day.

perhaps the seller can offer a receipt from nordstrom as proof?

For those of you who own more than one Le Pliage bags, did you notice the lining is different? My Le Pliage lining is more textured and the other Le Pliage is less textured. Anyone else notice this?

For those of you who own more than one Le Pliage bags, did you notice the lining is different? My Le Pliage lining is more textured and the other Le Pliage is less textured. Anyone else notice this?

I have 4 Le Pliage nylon and sold 2 neos. All the linings on mine are smooth. I purchased them at Bloomingdales, Nordstrom and LC.
Maybe the new ones are textured more? Or depending on where they're made. Mine are France, China and maybe a Tunisia (the Tunisia one might be my Cuir).