what is the difference between USA-made speedy and speedy made in france?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I am a new fan of LV and hopefully will be making my firist LV speedy purchase soon. What is the difference b/w a speedy made in the US and one made in France? Is one more desirable than the other? Does the one
    made in France keep more of it's value?

2. in truth, the difference is that one is made in france and one is made in the US. that's it. some people prefer to have a bag that says made in france. personally, i don't think it matters as long as it is an authentic vuitton bag.

3. ^^Exactly. Lately, my larger bags have been US made. I was hoping my Artsy GM, however, would be a foreigner lol.

4. I personally have yet to come across a Made in USA bag at the LV stores I've been to. Maybe I just haven't looked at enough bags, LOL. :P For whatever reason I do prefer Made in Spain/France bags though. It has nothing to do with the quality of the bag (hell, I've never even looked at a Made in USA one up close), it's just a preference for some reason, though logically I know they're the same minus that little piece of text.

5. Please do a search as there are existing threads on this topic that you can read and post in. Good luck and welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.