What is the difference between Ebay, Live auction, half.com and etc

1. What are all these?? what are the difference??!?!?

2. n e 1?

3. I know that half.com you buy directly from sellers without bidding like eBay. It's an awesome place to find books, CDs, DVS's etc... for almost nothing.

4. Well-we all know that eBay is online auctions where you bid for stuff. half.com is also run by eBay but is all books, music and DVDs-on half.com you don't bid-there are set prices from various sellers (who also have ratings like on eBay) and you just buy what you want-we buy a lot of music from half.com (just bought a CD off of half.com last night as a matter of fact).

I don't know what live auction is-it sounds liek an eBay type thing-not sure though

5. I'm not exactly sure what the difference is between ebay and live auctions, but I just bought something on liveauctions and as a bidder, you have to pay a 20% buyers premium. You can also phone in your bids and you have to register separately. Those are the most visible differences. I don't know how the various regs are different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice