What is the difference between a Cles and a Key and Change Holder?

Smith

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Indiana
For me, they are the same thing. Example: My mandarin epi is listed as a Pochette Cles or Key and Change holder in the catalog. I believe one pronunciation is French and the other is in English. Please correct me if I am wrong.

e_pinpin

Miss Penne' Cotta
O.G.
Oct 6, 2006
London
they are the same but i think to me, the cles refers to only the square ones while the change holder also includes the round ones.....

habibty

♥ ♥
Mar 12, 2006
Qatar
cles in french means keys.. but what LV means is basically just keys and change holder... does this make sense? lol :P

pixiedust82

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
maybe porte-cles means key holder and then it just so happens that some of them are key holders that double as coin purses. ;)

MissThing

Sep 13, 2006
London
I noticed that they call them "cles" on LV.com (British and french site) and "key and change holder" on Eluxury, the American site.

Bag*Snob

For All Things Authentic!
O.G.
May 19, 2006
Out East!!
There are differences. LV calls all key chains Cles but not all key chains have a change holder on them. Miroir cles comes to mind - it is just a metal tag with a chain.

pixiedust82

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
my panda is called porte-cles panda VVN in the french site and it doesn't hole change at all... its just a panda in a leather tag! hehe.