what is the craziest thing you did for...

Bags4me said:
I sold my Gucci, Marc Jacobs, Prada, Celine and Chanel bag, last one was a gift from my dad, all for buying LV bags, I think this is the craziest thing I ever done to own LV, but I don't regret it, I like them and I feel they suit my life style and personal style.

This isn't particularly crazy, but I've sold half a dozen Coach bags and a mandolin to pay for LV. Totally worth it!

I'm 15 too! i wish i can get a job, but my parents say its easier on my grades if they pay for everything, but im fine with that lol, and im also planning on buying the damier azur speedy, but im torn in between the 25 or 30

hennaria said:
well, when I was 15, my mum didnt want to buy me much lv, maybe 2-3 bags a year....

to get the rest of what I wanted, I did save up EVERY cent I had...all my pocket money-NO cinema, NO ice cream....hell I even only ate instant chinese noodles etc when my mum was not in town and gave us money for food-all so I could buy myself more lv bags....also I once worked in mcdonalds for about 2 month to buy more(he he)

later, when I turned 16, she relaxed and I got my credit card from her.

now, 5 years later I thankfully am in a position to buy about every bag I want(okay no croc special order lv yet, but maybe in another 5 years_*ggg*), so you see we started in the same boat.

good luck on your first purchases, the azur line is going to be amazing!

Omg working in mcdonalds wow thats crazy!! But I guess u got to do wut u have to for your baby!

Nola said:
Exactly! Sometimes I find myself thinking the prices ain´t that bad, just because I´ve gotten used to them.

my boyfriend and mom are ALWAYS taking me back down to earth when i go a little nutso with the prices...before LV i was solely balenciaga..so when i got my first LV (speedy) i wa slike only like $600...a bargain!!! and my bf was like "uh...thats still a lot...for a bag?"...he secretly loves it though: for my birthday he worked at party city for like a month so he could buy me a wapity and then proceeded to draw a portrait of me with all my different bags..hehe. :love:

BalenciagaPlaneT said:
my boyfriend and mom are ALWAYS taking me back down to earth when i go a little nutso with the prices...before LV i was solely balenciaga..so when i got my first LV (speedy) i wa slike only like $600...a bargain!!! and my bf was like "uh...thats still a lot...for a bag?"...he secretly loves it though: for my birthday he worked at party city for like a month so he could buy me a wapity and then proceeded to draw a portrait of me with all my different bags..hehe. :love:

Awww how sweet,i would love a portrait of me with LV handbags :biggrin:

My husband wants me to make him a Grand Marshal in World of Warcraft, in return for a Louis Vuitton bag. :P In 'normal' people's language, this means he wants me to spend hours upon hours, for several weeks, playing a computer game.. Sigh.. I am considering it. I guess that would be a crazy thing to do for a Louis Vuitton, lol!

Reux said:
My husband wants me to make him a Grand Marshal in World of Warcraft, in return for a Louis Vuitton bag. :P In 'normal' people's language, this means he wants me to spend hours upon hours, for several weeks, playing a computer game.. Sigh.. I am considering it. I guess that would be a crazy thing to do for a Louis Vuitton, lol!

hahahha i would soooo do it!! lol. :P