What is the correct size of Lydia's Classic Flap?

Gilly

O.G.
Aug 6, 2007
Here we have the stunning Lydia from TOWIE sporting a gorgeous Chanel classic flap, what I need to know is what is the size of this flap.

I have the medium, which is super and I love it dearly, however I can only squeeze my make up bag, very small purse and mobile in and when DH requests I carry his keys too I almost pass out! But I am loathe to admit (to myself and to him) that it may be a tad too small for during the day - but I still insist on carrying it! :biggrin:

Therefore I am trying to find the next 'best' size up, this one looks good to me...although I often find myself lusting over the jumbo but wonder if it may look too huge, but if this beauty IS the jumbo then I WANT IT!!:woohoo:

So, please can someone say for sure, from this photograph, which flap size this one is. Large or Jumbo.

Thank you ladies xx:heart:

Attachments

• lydia flap.jpg
    lydia flap.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 172
Gilly said:
Here we have the stunning Lydia from TOWIE sporting a gorgeous Chanel classic flap, what I need to know is what is the size of this flap.

I have the medium, which is super and I love it dearly, however I can only squeeze my make up bag, very small purse and mobile in and when DH requests I carry his keys too I almost pass out! But I am loathe to admit (to myself and to him) that it may be a tad too small for during the day - but I still insist on carrying it! :biggrin:

Therefore I am trying to find the next 'best' size up, this one looks good to me...although I often find myself lusting over the jumbo but wonder if it may look too huge, but if this beauty IS the jumbo then I WANT IT!!:woohoo:

So, please can someone say for sure, from this photograph, which flap size this one is. Large or Jumbo.

Thank you ladies xx:heart:

This is the jumbo flap. :smile: