What is the Coach Bag You are Using Most Right Now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What Coach bag are you using most right now?

2. My lovely Pink pearl Parker shoulder bag
    love
    love
    loooooooooveeeeeeeee
    it

3. Ummm...Well..I switch out bags everyday. However, there are a few bags that get a 2nd or third day.
    Raspberry Maggie is on day two.
    Raspberry Hailey has gotten the privilege of being used four days one time.
    I have been using my Peony Croc Carryall a lot because Summer was almost over with, and I got her late in the year.

My most "used" condition bag is my gray/black op art Sabrina. She was my only bag for a long time. She is still in pristine condition, but she was used every single day for months on end. LOL!

4. I just switched to my new black gathered sophia, have been carrying her 5 days. :P

5. I've been carrying my Madison Boxed Op Art carryall for the past couple months....my fingers are crossed that I have a very different brand new bag to start carrying by noon tomorrow!

6. My small black op art sophia.Just got her Friday with my PCE, and haven't stopped carrying her, and I doubt I will.Such a perfect bag all around.:biggrin:

7. Definitely my black Kristin leather tote. It's the only Coach bag that I'm using everyday because 1) it's leather so a little less worry compared to my siggy bags 2) I love it so much and have been wanting one for the longest time and when I finally got her, I felt really content :lol: My other Coach bags only get used like 1 or 2 days max each time I take them out, which is VERY rarely. I'm too protective when it comes to my Coach bags and yeah, sometimes I think I'm crazy :nuts: It's even worse when I received my first Coach handbag that I can't bring myself to use it at all.

8. my black leather hailey is definitely being well loved lately!!

9. OMG...you and me both HunnyPlaya! I am soooo protective over my mauve bleecker (sp?) Sophie that I have only used her once: when I got her June/July 09! LOL!
    I am glad to know I am not the only one who has a huge emotional attachment to their first.

10. #10 Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2010
    (Sorry off topic~you got your Kristin, yay)And yes, I too protect my 1st Coach bag.I never use her.It's suede and too small, so I keep her tucked away!

11. I never knew I could be so attached or protective of a handbag until it happened with my Ali :lol: Now I know better though and you're definitely not alone.

12. grey crock audrey :O)

13. Hmm. I go back and forth between Sabrina and my Glam right now. I can never decide and some days I need lots of room and some days I just don't want that much bag.
    I think tomorrow I will switch to my Parker Hippie OR my secret new bag!;) :sneaky:

14. I have used my black leather audrey alot since I got her. She is so great with every outfit and all of my fobs look great on her. I've been using my inlaid peyton though for 6 days straight, pretty much since I got her. I really missed my peyton and it was my
    "go to" bag before she yellowed.

15. Hay. What's your secret new bag! Why is it a secret??? I showed you my new bags!