What is the closest color to pearl?

katybug1986

loves Louis!
O.G.
May 5, 2007
Hi everyone! Well, I have yet to own a RM bag. My HG was the pearl MAB but now I know that I will never in my life own one since they are no longer being made. :sad:What is the closest color to the pearly pink shade? Anything metallic or light or even slightly similar? I am just trying to decide what color my first RM purchase should be. I am definitely going to get a MAB. Thanks for the help!

I was actually trying to figure that out last night after viewing Anna's thread and seeing her Pearl MAB and I honestly couldn't figure it out. I'm not sure if it's close but the one that caught my eye that sort of resembled Pearl was the Stone colour.

Thanks for your response. :smile: The stone color is pretty. I think nickel is close to the pearl as well. It just breaks my heart that they don't make the pearl shade anymore. I wish they would bring it back. I know many girls want one.

I can't remember where, but I read somewhere that a tPFer asked Rebecca if she could do a special order with the Pearl MAB, but RM said that they no longer have the Pearl leather. :crybaby: I believe that's the reason for no more Pearl bags.

I also love Anna's Pearl MAB. :heart: It's soooo pretty!