What is the cheapest way to ship a larger item from Canada to Australia?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am selling my wedding dress to a girl in Australia. Anyone know a safe, cheap way to send it? TIA!

2. When you ship internationally, you don't want to go with the cheapest option -- especially for high-value goods. :nogood: eBay and PayPal recommend USPS Express Mail International. It's relatively quick most of the time, it provides tracking, and it includes free insurance for up to $100.

3. I'm in Canada so we don't have USPS.

4. I'm sure one of the Canada Post services would be your best bet. Get tracking and insurance and I'm sure you will be fine.

5. Thanks. The prices seem really high there though. I will have to see. Thanks for the help!

6. I don't think you will find a cheap way to ship to Australia. I know the shipping cost from Australia to Canada for a small coin purse was $45.00.

7. Yeah that's what I am starting to think. It might not be worth it for her or me. :sad: