What is the best sunscreen for daily use?

bisousx

O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I'm looking for a great sunscreen (at least SPF 30) that can replace my Oil of Olay w/ spf 15.. I want a higher SPF but haven't seen any creams that have spf's higher than 15 or 20, so if anyone can recommend a sunscreen that can double as a moisturizer and under makeup, please let me know!

I use neutrogena. I can't remember which one it is but its in a white tube..it may be the only one they have now but you can't feel it once you put it on so you can still put on moisturizer and whatever other liquid you might put on w/o feeling slimy.

Christian Dior -- this may be an Asia limited product. SPF 50, also functions as a makeup base. Not sure if it functions as a moisturizer, though.

06723380101.jpg

I use GlyMed Plus Photo Age Cream Spf 30--it is for drier skins. Neutrogena also makes a moisturizer/sunscreen with spf 45 which is what I use when I can't get to the derm's office for the GlyMed.

Neutrogena Sunblock, Ultra Sheer Dry

They go from SPF 30 all the way up to an SPF of 80 and it has both UVA/UVB protection!!

I currently use the 45. It doesn't make me gressy and it feels almost like a primer going on. Because I use a retinoid in my skin care, I really need a high SPF, so after I finish the 45, I might try a higher one, although I do hear that the higher the spf, the gressyer it can get, but we'll see.

300.jpg

Neutrogena Sunblock, Ultra Sheer Dry

They go from SPF 30 all the way up to an SPF of 80 and it has both UVA/UVB protection!!

I currently use the 45. It doesn't make me gressy and it feels almost like a primer going on. Because I use a retinoid in my skin care, I really need a high SPF, so after I finish the 45, I might try a higher one, although I do hear that the higher the spf, the gressyer it can get, but we'll see.

300.jpg

I totally swear by this as well! It's inexpensive, feels great (no weird greasy residue like some of the more expensive brands), smells fresh and has a high SPF! I even wear it when I go running outside and no breakouts whatsoever!