What is the best "strategy" to stay current on tPF?

I do the same thing too. Unless I have a craving to be in a certain subforum, I click on 'new posts' a lot so I can see what kind of interesting things are going on and being talked about across the entire forum!

I actually have an "order" of subforums to check in at, so I don't miss anything. :P

"new posts" is a very new find for me, which I've been checking quite regularly now after reading a tip from Swanky :shame: I must say though, it's been really good fun going into all the new subforums, and quite an eye opener!!

Oh, this is an easy one. Just click my name, and choose "read all posts by Shimmapuff."

Since each post is virtually guaranteed to approach a Proust novel in length, and far more soporific, and the resulting relaxing nap will cause you to dream about tPF, and thus become current in a more spiritual and metaphysical sense.

Okay so I think I am happy with what I am doing . . . the only problem is when I go back to new posts I notice - thankfully only once so far, I posted twice to the same thread LOL :yes: funny to see what I wrote was kinda the same but different . . .

I search "new posts!, also search for replies on the threads that I have already posted to by doing a search for my posts! Then I look on the forums that I have particular interest in.

I actually have an "order" of subforums to check in at, so I don't miss anything. :P

"new posts" is a very new find for me, which I've been checking quite regularly now after reading a tip from Swanky :shame: I must say though, it's been really good fun going into all the new subforums, and quite an eye opener!!

I you don't mind repeating, what did Swanky say?

Yeah with new posts, I am more apt to read stuff about celebs, beauty and shoes and that is cool. . .

Swanky says "use that 'New Posts' button already!"
LOL!

I go to my few favorites sub-Forums first and then click away on 'New Posts' button!:yes: