what is the BEST 'SNAKESKIN' or 'CROC' bag you have seen?

Vintage 1960s,West German, smallish box-shape,shiny black croc bag with little matching purse. fully fitted inside. No name anywhere apart from where it was made.

I have a slightly bigger but similar spec lizard that is pale pink leather inside

Oh and my 1990s Lizard Gucci (made to order) I don't have to tell you how fabulous that is.

Souldn't forget 1980s Judith Leiber black snakeskin clutch (d***, or is it lizard) but its beautiful and comes with all those little gold extras

Mustn't leave out Late-1970s Christian Dior burgundy snakeskin convertable clutch with retracting handle, cream suede lined

etc :biggrin:

Ok...Here's one I loved-- I even offered to come purse sit for charmed05, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

attachment.php

I have a Prada mock croc pochette (not a satchel, I know!) which I think is remarkably real-looking.

It definitely looks far, far more similar to real croc than it does to any other mock-croc I've ever seen.

Sometimes I think maybe it was mis-sold to me and it really is real - if so, that would be awkward, as I don't do non by-product exotics (especially those that are killed in a very cruel way).