what is the BEST 'SNAKESKIN' or 'CROC' bag you have seen?

Spielberg1

Sep 22, 2007
one day i want to own the most badass snake/croc bag

it can be FAUX -- i'm just talking print and scaly texture

preferably a satchel, but i'm open...

:smile:

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Vintage 1960s,West German, smallish box-shape,shiny black croc bag with little matching purse. fully fitted inside. No name anywhere apart from where it was made.

I have a slightly bigger but similar spec lizard that is pale pink leather inside

Oh and my 1990s Lizard Gucci (made to order) I don't have to tell you how fabulous that is.

Souldn't forget 1980s Judith Leiber black snakeskin clutch (d***, or is it lizard) but its beautiful and comes with all those little gold extras

Mustn't leave out Late-1970s Christian Dior burgundy snakeskin convertable clutch with retracting handle, cream suede lined

etc :biggrin:

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I just stopped in to see what had been posted so far....omg the crocodile birkin with diamonds almost made me fall out of my seat.

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
Ok...Here's one I loved-- I even offered to come purse sit for charmed05, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
Apr 26, 2006
I have an amazing croc clutch bag (vintage) and a grey snake bag/clutch too (also vintage) I love both to bits! will post pics later!! (I'm at work at the mo...)

chloehandbags

ChloéClutchCollector
O.G.
Mar 23, 2006
England, UK.
I have a Prada mock croc pochette (not a satchel, I know!) which I think is remarkably real-looking.

It definitely looks far, far more similar to real croc than it does to any other mock-croc I've ever seen.

Sometimes I think maybe it was mis-sold to me and it really is real - if so, that would be awkward, as I don't do non by-product exotics (especially those that are killed in a very cruel way).