What is the best shampoo range for blonde hair?

May 8, 2007
London, UK
I used the Redken Blondglam and I have to say I wasnt very impressed. I found my hair to be a little dry afterwards.

Do any of you have any recommendations?

missmustard

Prima Donna Assoluta
O.G.
Oct 15, 2006
Monterrey, Mexico
One of my friends who dyes her hair blonde swears by the John Frieda line for blondes. I use the brunette version and I must say it works fine, but nothing fabulours.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
honestly, I'd use a line for color treated hair as opposed to a line for blondes.
I color mine blonde and I find my hair is at it's best when I pamper it.
My favorite lines are Keratase and Frederick Fekkai.
Lines for color treated hair preserve the color longer:yes:

jellybebe

loves pink!!!
O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Canada
Terax and of course purple shampoo to get rid of brassiness (I've used AG, Matrix, Aveda and Schwartzkopf). The latter 2 were best.

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
I was going to suggest the Redken Blonde Glam line but if that dries your hair out...another one is the Tigi Bedhead Dumb Blonde line. I love 'em both!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
I also really like TiGi Dumb Blonde:yes:
but it's best for pretty dry hair. If your hair is normal, it could be pretty heavy.

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
Arizona
honestly, I'd use a line for color treated hair as opposed to a line for blondes.
I color mine blonde and I find my hair is at it's best when I pamper it.
My favorite lines are Keratase and Frederick Fekkai.
Lines for color treated hair preserve the color longer:yes:

LOVE Kerastase!! oooh and Bumble and Bumble!:heart::heart:

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
Yeah, Dumb Blonde is VERY heavy unless your hair is pretty dry and porous so watch out! But it works wonders on your hair :yes:
Yes, I'll add to that by mentioning I have very thick, wavy hair that gets even more roughed-up due to the highlighting process. I smooth it out every day with a large, round brush and it's a battle. So I can get away with thicker and heavier product perhaps more than others. I need it to control frizz!