What is the best shampoo range for blonde hair?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I used the Redken Blondglam and I have to say I wasnt very impressed. I found my hair to be a little dry afterwards.

Do any of you have any recommendations?

2. colored or naturally blonde?
    Makes a BIG difference!

3. ah yes, sorry! coloured - highlights.

4. One of my friends who dyes her hair blonde swears by the John Frieda line for blondes. I use the brunette version and I must say it works fine, but nothing fabulours.

5. honestly, I'd use a line for color treated hair as opposed to a line for blondes.
    I color mine blonde and I find my hair is at it's best when I pamper it.
    My favorite lines are Keratase and Frederick Fekkai.
    Lines for color treated hair preserve the color longer:yes:

6. Terax and of course purple shampoo to get rid of brassiness (I've used AG, Matrix, Aveda and Schwartzkopf). The latter 2 were best.

7. I (also with blonde highlights) really loved the Aveda color concerve shampoo, I recently strayed away but cant wait to go back!

8. I Use Pantene's line (the one in the gold bottles). So far, so good.

9. I was going to suggest the Redken Blonde Glam line but if that dries your hair out...another one is the Tigi Bedhead Dumb Blonde line. I love 'em both!

10. I'll second that! I :heart::heart::heart: The Dumb Blonde line.

11. I also really like TiGi Dumb Blonde:yes:
    but it's best for pretty dry hair. If your hair is normal, it could be pretty heavy.

12. LOVE Kerastase!! oooh and Bumble and Bumble!:heart::heart:

13. Yeah, Dumb Blonde is VERY heavy unless your hair is pretty dry and porous so watch out! But it works wonders on your hair :yes:

14. Yes, I'll add to that by mentioning I have very thick, wavy hair that gets even more roughed-up due to the highlighting process. I smooth it out every day with a large, round brush and it's a battle. So I can get away with thicker and heavier product perhaps more than others. I need it to control frizz!

15. I love Tigi stuff so I will give that a try. The Redken colour care line is great by the way.

Thanks for all your help girls xx