What is the Best monogram wallet?

I have the long wallet pictured above and yes it does fit in the pochette.
BUT it's a tight fit. You have to wrestle it in and out. It hasn't scratched yet though.

I use my pochette just to go to grocery store and stores near by, my everyday bag bc it's so compact. I was really going to get this one but now I am leaning toward New French purse with 8 credit cards slots. First purchase of 2007 will be one of those wallets !! I must decide... decision dicision.... not yet... :drool: Drooling just like this... hehe

I still really like the PTI. It's the only wallet I've used since I got it (I have the fuchsia vernis one)..I switch between that and the monogram billfold when I'm carrying a pochette. Then I go right back to the PTI lol. I did just get the Groom Compact Zippe and the Groom PTI for Christmas so now I have a couple more options.
This billfold has 9 CC slots:
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Monogram Nine Card Billfold, Louis Vuitton,small Leat

This one seems nice also:
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton; Zipped Wallet with ID Paper Holder; sm

I still really like the PTI. It's the only wallet I've used since I got it (I have the fuchsia vernis one)..I switch between that and the monogram billfold when I'm carrying a pochette. Then I go right back to the PTI lol. I did just get the Groom Compact Zippe and the Groom PTI for Christmas so now I have a couple more options.
This billfold has 9 CC slots:
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Monogram Nine Card Billfold, Louis Vuitton,small Leat

This one seems nice also:
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Louis Vuitton; Zipped Wallet with ID Paper Holder; sm

Your collection is amazing ! You are one Lucky girl ~~~ :love: Let me know when you want to reduce the size of your collection. lol

I am trying to convince my hubby to get me Koala ( azur or vernis ) or French purse. Wish me luck... need lots and lots !!! :hysteric:

Do you have a picture of the inside of the Damier Compact Wallet?
p10188748_ph_hero.jpg

Here it is,

600x450-2006120500008.jpg

Sorry, picture is gone.

I contacted elux yesteday and they said they didn't think they would carry french purse with 8 credit card slots in stock soon. Guess I have to go to the store now. I will try to call LV 1-800.

I agree with you on the Porte Tresor International - I absolute HATE mine - and am using it every single day - gritting my teeth every time I open it! I like the Damier, Mono or Epi Koala wallets and I love the Mono Zippy wallet (the medium size one - has lots of slots and pockets, but not near as big as the organizer).

As soon as I get a new one, I'm going to burn my PTI! (just kidding - probably going to send it to one of the PFM who wants one and will be happy with it).

I was looking to purchase the Porte Tresor or the Monogram Wallet w/ Zip Pocket....just wondering what you dislike about the Porte Tresor wallet.

I was looking to purchase the Porte Tresor or the Monogram Wallet w/ Zip Pocket....just wondering what you dislike about the Porte Tresor wallet.

It's really big and bulky. Feels kind of like a purse within a purse. When I got it, I was going to put my check book & register in it - but if you do that, you can't close it. So the whole point of having such a big wallet then is kind of moot. I would rather have a small pretty wallet that fits in all my purses, like the Koala, and carry either a few separate checks or a small checkbook. It is hard to get in and out of either my monogram speedy 25 or my Damier Speedy 25 - (goes okay in my speedy 30), won't fit in my drouot at all. Also, it opens out full and the credit card slots are kind of loose, so sometimes when it opens up, they fall, unless I keep two in each slot. It is pretty - and looks great - but sometimes reminds me of a grandmom wallet. I hate the coin section (it's HUGE) and if I put too many coins in - they rattle around, and it gets even heavier. Then I tried to put extra cards and receipts in that section and then had no place to put my coins. It just isn't a workable wallet at all for me. I really generally like "long wallets" so you can put a check book register in them and keep track of debit card purchases; but this one is just so bulky. I hope that all makes sense. It's just personal preference. I know some people love this wallet. I wish I did; it was expensive.

I got the wallet with zip for xmas. I've only used it since then but the credit card slots are a little tight and I am paranoid I am going to rip them. The ones on the outside aren't a problem...its the ones on the inside pocket, esp. since the pocket only expands open so much. Other than that love it, can throw things inside the pockets and not worry about losing em.

I have one LV wallet, the monogram with zip pocket. I l:heart:ve it! There is a place for everything I carry. It has 10 credit card slots, zippered interior pocket for change, slot for bills and a slot for papers. I carry this wallet everyday with any bag I'm carrying.

p11216966_ph_hero.jpg

I have this one and I LOVE it to death! it works no matter which country you are in b/c it can take any size currency or coin, your check book or passport fits with ease, AND....it's adorable!

The only way I put this down is to use my agenda (which is becoming more common these days due to my workload) which holds an amazing amount of stuff and keeps you organized.

Happy shopping!

I have one LV wallet, the monogram with zip pocket. I l:heart:ve it! There is a place for everything I carry. It has 10 credit card slots, zippered interior pocket for change, slot for bills and a slot for papers. I carry this wallet everyday with any bag I'm carrying.

p11216966_ph_hero.jpg

This seems like a great wallet, not as bulky as the Porte Tressor! I recently ordered this one in the damier from eluxury. I initially didn't see it in the damier on the website but when I asked if it were available she told me it was! I was considering going with the monogram and I was a bit indecisive because I love them both! I should be getting it at the end of next week! I'll post pics!