What is the Best monogram wallet?

sou

Purse Shoes & Jeans
Sep 16, 2006
I have a vintage fold wallet, it's so old and does not have enough slots to hold credit cards.Wallet was compact and perfect then because I had only one credit 20 years ago.

I am looking for a wallet with at least 6 slots. First choice is pochette wallet with 10 slots ( or older version with 6 slots would do ) but are they too big for the Rochette?
Snapped Billfold & Coin Purse,French purse, zipper wallet,Pochette wallet........ etc.

Damier would do also. What do you recommend? Tresor international is too thick for me and hard to open although my sis loves hers.

TIA !

I have the French Purse and I love it for its size and ease of use. I also carry a cles for the rest of my cards.

I also have a Damier Compact Wallet and use a Damier card holder, and a Mono Mini TST Billfold with a TST Cles.

I have the zipped wallet w/ paper id holder, it's pretty good. I would love to get a zippy organizer I think that's like my ultimate wallet since it can hold so much.

I agree with you on the Porte Tresor International - I absolute HATE mine - and am using it every single day - gritting my teeth every time I open it! I like the Damier, Mono or Epi Koala wallets and I love the Mono Zippy wallet (the medium size one - has lots of slots and pockets, but not near as big as the organizer).

As soon as I get a new one, I'm going to burn my PTI! (just kidding - probably going to send it to one of the PFM who wants one and will be happy with it).

I have one LV wallet, the monogram with zip pocket. I l:heart:ve it! There is a place for everything I carry. It has 10 credit card slots, zippered interior pocket for change, slot for bills and a slot for papers. I carry this wallet everyday with any bag I'm carrying.

p11216966_ph_hero.jpg

Here is a picture of the inside of the wallet...

Sorry, the picture didn't come up, but you can find it @ eLuxury. It's called Monogram Wallet with Zip Pocket $495.00.

i can see the pics in both posts! great wallet. thinking about it for my next purchase... but i probably won't get it for awhile. i really need to slow down.

I am leaning toward the monogram with zip pocket. After Christmas is over, I will try to save up more $$$ to get it. I got too much & too expensive stuff for my girls. :sad:

Koala and French purse is still in my list also. Decision , decision .. hmmm

Thanks everyone ! Keep posting for me..

i just received my pochette wallet and it's the best wallet, like ever! it's really easy to use, and functional as well! it's not as big as i thought it would be too, which is great.